9/11/2010

[100911] Greetings from the Netherlands

I received two cards this afternoon, and both were from the Netherlands:) I miss it there... the country is so beautiful. Well, at least the places I went to, they were quite beautiful. I hope to visit there again someday. Most definitely!

One of the cards had an interesting quote, so I post it on here.


Very true, I believe. But it's funny when you think of it, because you can't live without it.
Art is everywhere. Even when you talk to people and interact with them, I think it's art of communication. That way, it easily gets so philosophical and can keep going on and on... but what I wanted to post here is that this card made me think again. I highly appreciate that she wrote it on the card. (Thank you Elizabeth!! You made my day~*)

Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment