8/25/2010

[100825] Useless Clutch

I have never handled a clutch as a crafter... and it was fun and tough for me:)
Today, I finished a Useless clutch purse. My sewing machine is so old and it had not been working well until last week. I finally got my grandma to take a look at it, and then it started working way better since then... My grandma used to work in an industrial facility that deals with sewing machines, so asking her was the right choice:)

Okay, so here is a picture of the clutch.


This Useless is almost the same as the one on the sneakers as you may notice. It's such a simple pattern of Useless, so I added some things like a fig leaf, and sprouts. The back side also got some sprouts on it:) I love it, and I wish I could put it up on Etsy, but I will have to wait until I get better at handling clutches. I have 4 or 5 more clutches in different sizes, so let's see what I can do with them.

Happy crafting, people!:D

Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment